How I lost my virginity - Actress
![]() |
| Actress Juliana Olayode |
• Explains why she was scared of telling her parents about it
Famous Actress, Juliana Olayode aka Toyobaby disclosed how she lost her virginity to a sex abuser (name withheld).
She made this revelation during an Interview with 'The Honest Bunch Podcast'. She explained that, " she lost her virginity through an abuse and it was a real shock to her making her find it difficult to explain to her mother"
"The process was painful. I couldn't explain what was happening to me then" Toyobaby declared.
"I only confided in a woman in my church because she is a kind of woman that was inquisitive and this made me to explain things to her. Even though I begged her not to tell my mom because I'm scared she would beat me but she later did. I was innocent, I didn't know that what the man did to me was bad or wrong " Toyobaby explained

Comments
Post a Comment